What do you want for Christmas?
People keep asking you what you want for Christmas and you cannot think of anything.
Or maybe you just want to give yourself a present.
Or you get given a present of money and then have to tell people what you bought with it.
Well, here are six suggestions that we think every triathlete will love.
Cyclops Fluid 2 Trainer
In our opinion, this is by far the best fluid turbo in its category. It’s the best-selling trainer in the US for a reason.
I particularly like the solidity of the frame and consistent roll of the resistance unit.
- Sturdy frame
- Lifetime warranty
- Quiet and smooth ride
- Easy to assemble
Cateye Strada Cadence Computer
This cycle computer from Cateye is perfect for those who want to keep things simple. The big selling point is that it features cadence feedback.
- Wireless option available
- Simple to fit
- Compact unit with clear screen
- Easy to scroll through features by pressing bottom of head unit
Zoggs Preditor Flex Polarised Goggles (unisex)
I can’t recommend these goggles enough. They simply have everything an open water or pool swimmer could wish for.
The quality of the polarised lenses is particularly impressive, as is the level of comfort.
- Suitable for pool and open water
- Good anti-fog capability
- Comfortable fit
- UV400 protection
- Lenses are polarised so great for both anti-glare and light enhancement
Speedo Swim Mitts
Thankfully Speedo haven’t tried to ‘re-invent the wheel’ here and kept things simple by producing a comfortable pair of swim mitts whilst retaining comfort.
Paddles are a superb accessory to help develop upper body power but are generally banned in public pools, mitts offer the next best solution and are generally allowed.
And thankfully they have realised swimmers have different size hands!
- Size availability
- Quality of neoprene
- Swimming pool Management friendly!
This is a must!!!
For the number of features the Ionic has, I still struggle to believe the price. Fitbit really have produced something quite special here and have set the benchmark.
Especially impressive is the ease of use and quality of touchscreen.
- Clarity of the screen
- Price point
- Versatility and functions available
- Short charge time / battery life
- Compatibility to range of devices
- Built in GPS
- Monitors sleep
SGOODE chest and back LED set
This medium range front and back light set is a snip at £15. Liking the range of settings, amount of light produced and practical rear red light triangle.
- Practical chest and back fitting
- Quick USB rechargeable
- 20 meter visibility from 250 lumens
- 3 settings. High, low and flash
- 3-8 hours battery life (depending on setting)
- Practical and highly visible rear red ‘warning’ lights